TSG is a pioneer in the Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) industry and a leader in barcode printing, labelling, and EPC/RFID solutions. We are also pioneering technologies in Healthcare with our SaniTrack, VisiSponge and ORTrack products. Visit our Healthcare Risk Management page for more information.
Founded in 2009, the company has throughout its history been at the forefront of the industry&successful efforts to extend the use of auto-id technologies to improve businesses & operational efficiency and optimize use of resources.
TSG’s products, services and solutions reflect a history of and commitment and innovation to our clients. TSG continues to invest in the development of innovative, high-quality solutions setting the standard for automatic identification, data capture and label printing solutions.
TSG firmly believes that the most important asset of any business is its people. At TSG, you will be part of an inclusive, equal-opportunity workplace environment that will challenge you in positive ways, and constantly encourage and empower you to succeed.
We are seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our team at our Columbia, MD facility.
- Troubleshoots / installs / maintains / repairs RFID readers, antennas and associated computer equipment.
- Works from complex drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, shop and vendor manuals, layouts, and other specifications.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and vendor manuals for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to ALL areas of Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Executes test protocols, records data and summarizes results in support of new product development validation and verification efforts.
- Assists in maintaining and updating all elements of QMS, e.g. SOPs, checklists, quality manual, etc.
- Individuals must have 4 years of minimum industrial electrical mechanical experience.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to read electrical/electronic diagrams/drawings.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to work a rotating shifts and overtime as required, and respond to emergency call outs as necessary.
- High School Graduate or GED, Associates Degree or higher in related field a strong plus
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate using English language.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please submit an online application at firstname.lastname@example.org.