We are seeking an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our team at our Columbia, MD facility.
- Troubleshoots / installs / maintains / repairs RFID readers, antennas and associated computer equipment.
- Works from complex drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, shop and vendor manuals, layouts, and other specifications.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and vendor manuals for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to ALL areas of Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Executes test protocols, records data and summarizes results in support of new product development validation and verification efforts.
- Assists in maintaining and updating all elements of QMS, e.g. SOPs, checklists, quality manual, etc.
- Individuals must have 4 years of minimum industrial electrical mechanical experience.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and ability to read electrical/electronic diagrams/drawings.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to work a rotating shifts and overtime as required, and respond to emergency call outs as necessary.
- High School Graduate or GED, Associates Degree or higher in related field a strong plus
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate using English language.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please submit an online application at email@example.com.